Sunday, December 7, 2008

Beauty and Ideals

Tonight I sit and contemplate the hectic schedule of the season and find myself overwhelmed. I am tempted to throw my hands in the air and give up, yet something inside me stirs me to create beauty amidst the chaos. Although I am weary, I am encouraged by the words of another idealist, Sarah Clarkson. By her thoughts I am motivated to press on. I have new vision for creating beauty and memories for my family this Christmas. I know it will take hard work and sacrifice to continue with special traditions, but the cherished relationships and hearts moved toward worship are worth every effort.

I encourage you to read Sarah's thoughts on ideals at her blog, The Itinerant Idealist, and may you find encouragement to add beauty to your life this season as you seek to keep Christ in Christmas.

No comments: